Profile

Aloysius Teng
SKPS, 6 Hope'08
PunggolSec, ,1C'09, 2C'10
Volleyballer
Center Player #12
Car Freak

Flickr
Facebook


tag
Links

1C '09
Adeline
Adam
Alina
Andy
Beverly
Cheng Song
Ching Yen
David
Denesh
Feng Xia
Fiona
Jael
Jane
Jeremy
Joel
Jonathan
Jovin
Jun Kai
Michelle
Ming Fu
Mrs Ang
Ping Yee
Sarah
Shalyn
Siti
Stanley
Syazwan
Tony
Xin Yu

Tuesday, February 3, 2009
@ 10:12 PM
Haizzz, today was quite a boring day. I woke up and found myself a bit sick but I still went to school. First lesson was PE, so everyone changed, went down and waited and waited. Just 20mins before the period ended, a teacher came and told us that Mr Fadli wasn't here today. WTH MANNNNN. Me, Denesh and Ying Jie was geared up for some volleyball action man... LOL.

-5 periods later-

Wooohooo time for lit, one of the subjects I hate the most. But today, I had to present my funny rhyming poem as it was an assignment for everyone from Ms Shahidna. My poem went like that...

My nostril smells awesome inside of my nose,
a bit like the bloom of a newly-picked rose.
It started this morning-- I couldn't say why--
and all day it smelled like banana cream pie.

It has the aroma of freshly-baked bread
with hot melted butter and blackberry spread,
and maybe the breeze of a warm afternoon,
that follows a thunderstorm early in June.

It smells like a pine forest, right by a lake,
and chocolate chip cookies my mom likes to bake,
like kettle corn pop-popping over a fire,
and laundry, the moment it's out of the dryer.

My nostril smells awesome, so I have a plan,
to sit and enjoy it as long as I can.
Don't ask how it happened ; I really can't say.
Perhaps it's my finger that's smelling this way.

Before it was my turn, I was thinking how to explain the poem and why I chose this poem. So I asked Beverly and Jovin, " eh later teacher ask why I choose this poem can say I like to dig my nose not?" Then they were like " YA SAY IT!!!" with a smile. In the end, I really said I like to dig my nose. LOL and well, most of my friends laughed... After lit, it was AV, had to learn to sing the school song. And then, all the Sec 1s had this talk called PCCG which was about life and loads of rubbish AND we had to stay till 5PM. Ok that's it for the day, I'm off to bed.