Profile

Aloysius Teng
SKPS, 6 Hope'08
PunggolSec, ,1C'09, 2C'10
Volleyballer
Center Player #12
Car Freak

Flickr
Facebook


tag
Links

1C '09
Adeline
Adam
Alina
Andy
Beverly
Cheng Song
Ching Yen
David
Denesh
Feng Xia
Fiona
Jael
Jane
Jeremy
Joel
Jonathan
Jovin
Jun Kai
Michelle
Ming Fu
Mrs Ang
Ping Yee
Sarah
Shalyn
Siti
Stanley
Syazwan
Tony
Xin Yu

Friday, February 6, 2009
@ 9:45 PM
I don't know how should I start but anyway, today first lesson was history, the whole class had a re-test. Then it was Science, Ms Lin or Lim (forgot my science teacher's surname) showed us slides of diffusion and osmosis and some sai. After that she said she was going to announce the top 11 pupils of the science test, it was supposed to be 10 but she said the last person had the same marks as the person below he/she. Jeremy was saying sure me cos I was the only(or not only, forgot) person who got A in science. But I was telling him no, cos I anyhow do the paper one and I never study somemore. She was reading names then suddenly, Jovin, Joel, YU QI (HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO) Lol, ok I'm not showing off but walao, I am now one of the 1C science tutor sia. My tu di(s) are Ying Jie and Jolvin. During recess, play volleyball again, after school play volleyball for awhile, then I had to go off cos I was meeting fx and Tony.
I went home to change and then me and fx went to find Mrs Ang's house for the gathering. After we found the house, we took a train down to compass to meet Markers(yes marker+s) Yeo, Hui Wen, Wei Yan and Tony. We bought something for Mrs Ang's baby at kiddypalace and then walked to fx's place to do the 6 hope picture. Shawn called me and I asked him to come. When he came, Tony suddenly shot a pearl out of his straw onto shawn's tee and I was laughing like hell, we all talked for awhile and went home. Yeahhhhh tomorrow got volleyball and sunday got class gathering!