Profile

Aloysius Teng
SKPS, 6 Hope'08
PunggolSec, ,1C'09, 2C'10
Volleyballer
Center Player #12
Car Freak

Flickr
Facebook


tag
Links

1C '09
Adeline
Adam
Alina
Andy
Beverly
Cheng Song
Ching Yen
David
Denesh
Feng Xia
Fiona
Jael
Jane
Jeremy
Joel
Jonathan
Jovin
Jun Kai
Michelle
Ming Fu
Mrs Ang
Ping Yee
Sarah
Shalyn
Siti
Stanley
Syazwan
Tony
Xin Yu

Thursday, February 5, 2009
@ 7:04 PM
Today was quite ok, not as boring as other days. I could already laugh during morning assembly. The whole school was having an attire check and then suddenly something flew over from the left side of the parade square to the sec 1 normal acad classes. When me and Ying Jie saw it flying, we were like LOLOLOL, WTH. Mr Zul caught the guy and asked the sec 1s to see if the item was around. Then, Ms Shahidna passed something to Mr Zul, and what the Sec 5 guy threw was a piece of cheese. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL CHEESE, me and yj were laughing and laughing.

After morning assembly, it was home econs, today we had to make sandwhiches but then, Mdm Nora asked who did not bring their aprons stand up. Then I asked Zhang Hong if we needed to bring our apron, he told me he dunno also. Quite alot of us stood up, only about 5 or 6 people had their aprons. So, Mdm Nora said all of you who didn't bring your aprons will get 0 for this practical and 1 demerit point. Huh? what the heck man? But that didn't bother me.

During recess, I was playing volleyball with Jovin, Yj, Joel, Jonathan and some others. We were playing and then suddenly Fiona, Jane, Karyn and i duno who else came. We just played with them and had a lot of laughter as when I was fedup with the ball I would kick it and my aiming isn't that great so there was once I fell, LOL.

After recess, nothing much, lessons were on. When we were dismissed me,Jovin,Yj,Joel,Jonathan, and somemore people, were off to play volleyball again! Shalyn also came to join us and we all left at about 4plus. And now, I'm about to have dinner but SIANNNNNNNNNNNNN later have to study for history re-test...

Well, but tomorrow I'm going out with Tony and Feng Xia to find out Mrs Ang's house for the gathering on Sunday and maybe get her something for her and her baby. I see a fun-filled weekend coming!