Today's volleyball practice was great, I can now hit the ball better than the previous lesson. Today, we started with digging (hitting the ball on the spot continuously), I could hit quite a few times but the ball dropped. Mrs Lee told me that I could control the ball quite well but my arms are not really straight. So, I took her advice and remembered to straighten my arms. It helped quite a lot. Then, it was learning to set the ball on the spot, I didn't do it as I haven't finish digging. But I think setting is ok for me. I tried it when playing with my friends. After all those, Nelson and Bryan taught us how to service the ball. Then, coach told us to pair up and hit the ball to each other using digging and setting. I paired up with Jovin and we were hittin' balls man. LOL. While we were doing that, Bryan was walking around looking at us, then he saw Joel wearing basketball shoes and he asked " walao eh why u wear basketball shoes to volleyball prac. You think what airjordan ah pui here pui there" LOL. For the last part, everyone lined up and was supposed to hit the ball when Nelson threw it. I was not really doing well. Well, not only me but most of us. So, coach asked us to pair up again and one partner was to hold the ball while the other was supposed to hit it. After that, we all went home. When I went home, my sis said she was going to orchard, so I told her to check up
this for me if she had time to go to Kinokuniya at taka. Guess what man, SHE BROUGHT IT BACK MANNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Love you loads man jie jie. Yayyyyy tomorrow is class gathering!