Today was BORING man, last night i received an sms from one of the attila house teachers telling me that I needed to go down to hougang stadium tomorrow at 7.30am for the house trials. That was so last minute man, but I still went. Met jovin and saw ping yee and khairul there. We waited for quite awhile before the teacher came. We ran 100m and I got second cos there was Felix infront of me(he's damn fast), for 200m, I also got second and felix got first. And after that the teacher thanked us for coming and it was the end of it. WTF? We ran less than 30mins and we took the effort to come down to hougang stadium before 7.30am somemore it was drizzling can. Then walked all the way home, changed and went down to buy breakfast with my sis. Then come home, eat, slack, slack ,slack, do chinese homework, so sian. Have to pack bag tonight for chalet cos tomorrow morning got volleyball. Yayyy, i'm bringing my laptop!