Profile

Aloysius Teng
SKPS, 6 Hope'08
PunggolSec, ,1C'09, 2C'10
Volleyballer
Center Player #12
Car Freak

Flickr
Facebook


tag
Links

1C '09
Adeline
Adam
Alina
Andy
Beverly
Cheng Song
Ching Yen
David
Denesh
Feng Xia
Fiona
Jael
Jane
Jeremy
Joel
Jonathan
Jovin
Jun Kai
Michelle
Ming Fu
Mrs Ang
Ping Yee
Sarah
Shalyn
Siti
Stanley
Syazwan
Tony
Xin Yu

Tuesday, April 7, 2009
@ 10:21 PM
Ahhhhh... Finished my NAPFA this morning with the last item which was the 2.4km run, ytd got 3 A 2 C and my timing for my 2.4 was 12:18 so I think is gold already. Also finishedvolleyball training for the week. No training this saturday so all of us have 3 days to rest!!! Today's training was ok-ok. Now i can set the ball better. And today coach asked all of us to sit down and he called 2 of us at a time to stand up and self-dig 50 times. I was damn scared sia, when he throw the ball to me I siam the ball. LOL, but in the end I still went to dig the ball with gabriel. Heng heng ah, never drop the ball but got afew hits not so good, but managed to save the ball. Total did 55. Nice eh? Then end of training, Mrs Lee told us this year's CCA tee will print numbers from 01-60 plus, 36 was still empty so I took it cos my index number in class is 36. Jovin took 34. And I got my number tag for sports day alr. No. 2! Hopefully can get at least second position.