Profile

Aloysius Teng
SKPS, 6 Hope'08
PunggolSec, ,1C'09, 2C'10
Volleyballer
Center Player #12
Car Freak

Flickr
Facebook


tag
Links

1C '09
Adeline
Adam
Alina
Andy
Beverly
Cheng Song
Ching Yen
David
Denesh
Feng Xia
Fiona
Jael
Jane
Jeremy
Joel
Jonathan
Jovin
Jun Kai
Michelle
Ming Fu
Mrs Ang
Ping Yee
Sarah
Shalyn
Siti
Stanley
Syazwan
Tony
Xin Yu

Thursday, April 9, 2009
@ 4:30 PM
Got back from sports day, haizzz, never win in 400m. I was the only sec 1 man, the rest all sec 2. Khairul was supposed to run with me but he broke his arm during high jump so, he couldn't run. But at least I got second from the back. LOL, dunno the last part the sec 2 guy let me or he also no energy. After that, went back to the grandstand, hanged out with shalyn, jovin, michelle and li ping the only few in attila in 1C. Then jovin and jonathan came over, play handphone, eat harshbrown , drink orange juice. Then went over to Mr Sathia to return the number tag, he said I was not bad, ask me to train more so I can run next year. After the event ended, me,jovin, jonathan, ming fu and ying jie decided to go and play so, we walked to punggol park. We went to play catching at the playground and something damn funny happened. I was the catcher and I walked towards ming fu and yj, they were on top so they didn't move much but I suddenly jumped up and ming fu was so gan jiong that he run over the net and his leg got stuck. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Then he was like AHHHHHHHHHH HELP ME LAHHHHHHH.
He's comingJovin knocked his head against the slide. LOLWth is he doing..."Hehe... I'm the idiot who got my own leg stuck"
Group pic!!