Yo yo!! Happy April Fools day everyone. Today, Me and Jovin fooled jonathan and yj this morning. We told them Mr Tan wanted to see them because yj was caught playing with the volleyball in class and now Mr Tan wants to see them both. They were like huh?? really? Then jovin act super well man, he say until like so real, I was already behind smiling. LOL. Then, when we reached class, we told them the truth. Jonathan was like KAN NI NA! LOL. After that, boring lessons continued, and during history, there was something very disturbing that made me very angry but I don't want to talk about it. Then, english class, kena one demerit point for not bringing newspaper given ytd. Stupid la, newspaper can share what, like that nia 1 DM. After school, went to the kitchen to get the stuff of tomorrow's cooking, played volleyball for quite awhile then went home. Go onto msn and Tony told me he moved into his new house and there is not internet, so he was at the library using his laptop doing a project alone. Me and zen decided to fool him, so we asked him to come out of the library and wait for us and he did. When he came out, he called me and I asked him where he was. He said outside la, then I went HAHAHAHAH, I tell you what, APRIL FOOL!!! Then he dulan, kup the phone. I told zen and we were laughing our asses off. But after that, we apologized cos he was damn dulan. After that, they decided to fool their friends and Tony told one of his friends that he was always masturbating on her picture. LOL. Siannn... still got quite alot of things left to do, somemore tomorrow got cooking and I don't really know how to do my dishes yet.

HKS Z500 SC!