Profile

Aloysius Teng
SKPS, 6 Hope'08
PunggolSec, ,1C'09, 2C'10
Volleyballer
Center Player #12
Car Freak

Flickr
Facebook


tag
Links

1C '09
Adeline
Adam
Alina
Andy
Beverly
Cheng Song
Ching Yen
David
Denesh
Feng Xia
Fiona
Jael
Jane
Jeremy
Joel
Jonathan
Jovin
Jun Kai
Michelle
Ming Fu
Mrs Ang
Ping Yee
Sarah
Shalyn
Siti
Stanley
Syazwan
Tony
Xin Yu

Wednesday, June 10, 2009
@ 2:23 PM
It's the holidays already, but I don't feel like it is. There's so much homework and trainings even my AH MA also said my holiday not even like holiday. The only free days I have are mondays, thursdays, saturdays and sundays. Although I can do my loads of homework during these days. But hey, I need to PLAY and meet my primary sch friends. My trainings end at 1pm but it usually drags to 2-3pm, because my team mates want to play match, so I have to stay and play. By the time I reach home, I'm nearly half-dead, how to do homework? And I'm the lazy type of person who hates to do homework and likes to do it last minute. And because of Mdm Zhao and my parents, every tuesday, I have to go the library to borrow chinese books, read them, learn the words I don't know and then form sentences with it. I also have to write a compo for every 3 books I borrowed. I don't have so much time to think of what to write. And now, it's already the second week of the holidays and I haven't touch a thing at all. Don't know why i'm just not caring....

But now, to the good things. Tomorrow is my first ever volleyball camp! So excited, there's gona be loads of activities,trainings and we're gona get our CCA tees! And after I come back from the camp which is on the sat, I'm leaving SG on sunday for Batam, LOL. Not go there to find wife, but to play and enjoy what's there. And when I come back on tues, I will miss a training session but we're gona have a friendly match with hwa chong on wed or friday. Feeling abit scared, till now, I still don't have much confidence jumping when spiking during a match. It's totally different during our normal trainings when our coach throws the ball or our setter sets the ball. Hopefully we'd surprise coach and win. Last year's batch got defeated with a 5-0. Denesh said we would get 4-1 this time. Hahah. Well, thats about it for today, I'm off my PS3 to improve my drifting skills with my IS250 on prostreet, LOL.