Time to blog! The volleyball camp was great man. Had to much fun with everyone, even during picking up litter at pasir ris park. Lol. The following night after I came back from camp, I went out with my family to celebrate an early father's day cos my dad will be overseas during the original date. Then the next day, my family left for batam. There are many interesting things there. One thing that made by hair stand was that, when we went into this place which used to be an Vietnam Village, our tour guide told us that many people died there in the past and since it is a very quiet place, most couples come here into the forest to do their own stuff. And when they're in there, many things happen to them. Our tour guide even told us that the police actually caught a half snake body-human which did black magic to many people. OMG OMG. he said there were pics at the Batam Centre but sadly, we didn't go there. And one thing about batam is that petrolium there is cheaper than mineral water. And do you know that the mac donald's vanilla ice cream cone only costs 1,100 rupiah??!!! That's only about 15 SINGAPORE CENTS!!!! Me and my bro were happily eating and eating again. Hahahahahah. After I came back to Singapore, Jovin told me that instead of having a friendly match with hwa chong, we're gona have it with clementi town and he also said the main team had a real though training today. Coach scolded them like hell and they played a match with the C Boys 09(filicks,niki they all). Well, luckily I couldn't come. Then I had to attend training the next day, coach concentrated more on covering and blocking, cos that's one of our weak points. I'm still trying to remember where should I move during blocking. And then, today, Clementi Town came to our sch for the friendly match. The main 6 who played first were Desnesh(quick spike), David(main spike), Ping Yee(setter),Shafiq(sub-set),Jovin(main spike), me(quick spike) and Jaz(sub main spike). Ying jie was overseas, so Jovin had to take over Yj's place. There were 5 sets in total, scores were 25-13, 25-09, 25-03, 21-25. We kinda owned their sec 1's in the first 3 sets but that's cos coach said they're not that good yet. On the fourth set, we lost because we weren't playing against their sec 1's but their C Boys 09 reserve but acutally they're counted as B Boys alr. Coach was quite happy with the 3rd and 4th set. The last set, I forgot the points cos niki, decong, anders and some others were playing but of cos, we won! After this few matches, I think our team improved in blocking, we managed to block quite a number of spikes and drops. Covering, I'm not quite sure but I sure know I like to move around and follow the ball, I still remembered one player spiked my spot when I moved up. Think I better stop that, or not I'll sure kena from coach. And some of our services still have problems, coach said sometimes we can't serve over, sometimes we can. And sometimes we step the line which is not allowed. So now, I hope our team will work hard and show coach we can do it and maybe win in next year's north zone.