Hey hey. Sian sia, school just reopened, and i'm not having enough sleep everyday. Always play play play at night. Well, sch reopen also good ba, at least now new sem, got new stuff and can finally see my friends. I find some of the new subjects fun, especially music, we're learning how to play the guitar now! Then went for DNT today, not too bad, better than home econs. Home econs sucks. And now, because of the H1N1 thingy, all of us have to sit alone in rows and when we go for recess, we only can sit at our class table, CCAs are canceled. DAMNNNNN! Anyway, i'm looking forward to the weekend cos there's this!

Haha, of cos i've booked my tickets, i booked the walkabout one, so it's gona be damn hot. And it's a 2 day event! Not like the previous one. Hopefully it would be a good one. And oh ya, I heard from yi juan that shalyn got quarantined and she was sent to kk cos suspect got h1n1. Hopefully she's fine. Tony, dun get jealous, I know u kena quarantined but u not sick. LOL.