Hey, I'm back! Just had a busy weekend. On friday, went for usual training and im loving back row spikes! So damn fun. After that, took a train down to orchard to meet my sis and bro. Went shopping for awhile before meeting my Aunt and my Australian cousins! Had dinner together, walk walk, thought had some time. So I quickly went car hunting, saw a Ferrari F430 with Novitec Rosso rims and stripes.

Quickly went back to find the rest after I walked through the Ion Orchard carpark. The ozzies were feeling tired, so they went back first. On Saturday, was my other aunt's wedding, so busy everywhere, everyone looked so grand at the hotel dinner! And this morning, it was the Run For Hope 2009, woke up early and went down to East Coast Park, met my other relatives there. I ran for the 4km run, but it didn't seem like 4km. Maybe only 3.5 or so. Well, I guess that's it. Gona go car hunting on tuesday maybe.