Yoooooooooo, past few days were quite ok. But firstly, I wana thank one of my bestest bros, Tony. Although he left already, but he said he's coming back for awhile before leaving for the US. Thanks for everything you've done for me bro, appreciate it. All the good times we had, I surely won't forget em. SV AND 16M! or perhaps 162M? Hahah, you should know what that means. Car hunting for sure when you come back!
Today, went for the Geylang Methodist invitational, had 3 matches today, First with Clementi Town, Anderson and Pasir Ris Crest. We won all of them in straight sets, 2-0. I performed badly in the anderson match, dunno why also, suddenly sibeh sian. Tomorrow got match with Sembawang,
if we win, we'll be fighting for 1st and 2nd. If we lose, we'll be fighting for 3rd and 4th. May go car hunting tmr if the match ends early.

Who wants a LV bag?